Thursday, September 14, 2006

A rodents complaint

"Oooh ooh OINK ooh" says Chaucer as I try to explain to him that yes, I understand he is a big boy, but he still should take the medicine for this respiratory system, just in case... Boober tries to be patient and does very well. Slugo just laps it up.

The girlie rats giggle at the silly boy rats. But I tell them that they, too, may someday need to take this medicine...

Clara mouse just chatters at it all. She is still expecting lots of presents...

2 comments:

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Aren't rodents great? *sigh* I love my little beasties. They make me happy. :) ~Poi Mom Jane

Cisje said...

Always a struggle: giving medicine..mostly I succeed by dripping it on some sweet and tasteful snack!
(I hope Clara got ALL the presents she hoped for :))