Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Frisky baby boy rats

Now a little over two weeks old, the ratty baby boys eyes are wide open and they are up and running. I watched while Drinky rat raided momma's food stash, grabbing a yoggie cheerio and munching away on it. Gabby rat even tried to steal the yoggie cheerio away from Drinky rat. A lower hanging water bottle has been added should the baby boys be interested in drinking in their own. When I play with Drinky rat I am certain I hear and feel him bruxing. Both ratty boys love playtime away from momma and momma Isis rat does not seem to mind the free time. The baby boy rats are starting to finger wrestle with me, giving me little bits and licks on my finger tips.

2 comments:

The Fluffy Tribe said...

aren't they just cute, cute fun and so sweet ~The Fluffy Tribe

The Fluffy Tribe said...

My babies always chittered at me and now that they are grown ups they still talk alot to me. I wonder if it is because they were held a lot as kits and talked to ~Jane