Friday, May 12, 2006

Curly's complaint

With regrets I took apart the external tube system attached to Curly's cage. Even though she gets around in them well enough and loves sleeping up in the small petting zone, I notices she is having more and more difficulty getting around in general with the advanced growth of the tumor. Curly was not very happy. I suspect if I could translate she was uttering all sorts of angry chatter-speak while trying to find her way into the tubes that were no longer there. Curly did find some solace in tunneling and burrowing into the bedding that is in the main section of her cage.

2 comments:

Sham said...

I think you might have been taught some new mouse swear-words today :)

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yep, I bet you those little chatters were not nice little chatters ;) ~Poi Mom Jane