Monday, June 12, 2006

Curly's comfort

When I checked out Curly this morning I opened her cage and she came wiggling right up to the door, put her paws up on the frame and stuck her nose out at me. I scooped her up and we did our daily snuggle. After sitting for almost 30 minutes I put her back in the cage. Curly immediately had some sort of tantrum, kicking her bedding around and looking quite upset. I reached in and presented my hand, palm up. Curly rushed into my hand and snuggled right in. Again, we sat for awhile...

2 comments:

TFLS said...

Your sweet little critter wants you around. I'm sure it's comforting to know there is affection and love comming Curly's way. Makes her feel better. And she must miss you when you are not there.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is definately "hold me now Mom" ~Poi Mom Jane