Thursday, February 24, 2005

Our Little (Furry) Angels

A fellow mouse lover shared with those of us on a mouse list today...
My first and long lived mouse sesshomaru died in my hand this morning around 3. I found him in his cage last night at 9 and stayed with him all through the night till he passed. he lived a year adn 8 months my little boy that started my love for mice and rats alike. He will be missed truely.
I was very touched, and wrote back to her...
My sincerest condolences to you on Sesshomaru's passing. My partner and I have our first batch of mice right now, and our one mouse, Mabel (who is actually a boy) we dread terribly the day he leaves us. Just last night he sat with us watching TV, laying in Christopher's hand while I gently stroked his cheek (he loves that!) He's quite the character...

No comments: